The document was last updated: January 9th 2023. The information in this document is subject to change periodically.
Accessing the Platform and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend anything that appears on the Morpheus.Network website as well as any service or material we provide on the Platform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. In rare circumstances, including those where required by law, we may be forced to restrict access to one or more parts of the Platform to users, including registered users.
You are solely responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Platform.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Platform or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Platform and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Platform, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your browser or mobile device for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of material appearing on the Platform for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You may take such actions as are enabled by any social media features provided on the Platform.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials you find on the Platform.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics appearing on the Platform separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Platform or any services or materials available through the Platform except as permitted under the terms of any applicable End User License Agreement.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Platform other than that set out in this section, please address your request to [email protected].
The Company name, the term “Morpheus.Network,” the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise appearing on the Platform does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by us unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To generate content that supports or promotes prostitution.
- To promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person.
- To knowingly assist, support, or facilitate advertising activities that violate any federal, state, local or international sex trafficking law.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Platform, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Platform or interfere with any other party’s use of the Platform, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Platform.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Platform or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platform.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Platform.
- Attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
- Encourage or induce any third-party to engage in any of the activities prohibited above.
The Platform may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Platform.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting any User Contribution on the Platform, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Platform.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Platform.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Platform. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Platform and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send a request to [email protected] for instructions on submitting a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Platform is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Platform may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
The Company does not recommend or endorse any third-party software products or services which may be used to connect to the Platform, including but not limited to any form of cloud computing, virtual desktop or virtual server platforms. We have no control over any third-party software products or services that you may choose to use and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to utilize any third-party software products or services to connect to the Platform, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of those third-party software products and services. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM.
Changes to the Platform
We may update the content on the Platform from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Platform may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Platform
Linking to the Platform and Social Media Features
You may link to https://morpheus.network, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Platform may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Platform.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Platform.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Platform to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Platform or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Platform other than https://morpheus.network.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Platform
If the Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Platform, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
We provide this Platform for use only by persons who reside in jurisdictions where access and use of the Platform is not otherwise prohibited by law. We make no claims that the Platform or any of its content is accessible or appropriate in any particular jurisdiction. It is therefore your responsibility to ensure that you are legally permitted to access the Platform.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any files downloaded on the Platform will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, ANY SERVICES CONNECTED TO THE PLATFORM OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM AND ANY SERVICES CONNECTED TO THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES CONNECTED TO THE PLATFORM WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE PLATFORM, ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES CONNECTED TO THE PLATFORM WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS,OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORM, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, OR ANY SERVICES CONNECTED TO THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We do not store passwords or private keys for you. We never have access to your private keys and do not maintain custody of any private keys on your behalf, and therefore, assume no responsibility for the management of the private keys tied to your Ethereum, Polygon or other blockchain network account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your private keys. You must keep your private key access information secure. Failure to do so may result in the complete loss of your MNW tokens as well as access to the Platform.
We do not receive or store any of your Ethereum, Polygon or other blockchain network credentials or private keys. We therefore cannot assist you with seed or passphrase retrieval, reset, or recovery. You are solely responsible for remembering the seed and/or passphrase associated with your wallet. If you have not safely stored a backup of your credentials, you accept and acknowledge that any MNW tokens you have associated with your account will become permanently inaccessible if you do not have your seed or passphrase.
The Ethereum and Polygon blockchains are operated by a decentralized network of independent third parties. We have no control over the Ethereum or Polygon blockchains and therefore cannot and will not ensure that any transaction details you submit will be confirmed on either blockchain. You acknowledge and agree that the transaction details you submit may not be completed, or may be substantially delayed, by the Ethereum or Polygon blockchains.
No Cancellations or Modifications
Once transaction details have been submitted to the Ethereum and/or Polygon blockchains, there is no way to cancel or otherwise modify your transaction details. We have no control over the Ethereum or Polygon blockchains and do not have the ability to facilitate any cancellation or modification requests.
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the transactions for which you have submitted transaction details, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that we are not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to any transactions involving MNW tokens.
MNW Token Disclaimer
You understand and agree that the purchase, ownership, receipt, or possession of MNW Tokens carry no rights, express or implied, other than the right to use such tokens as a means to participate, interact or transact on the Platform. MNW Tokens do not represent or confer any ownership right or stake, share, security, or equivalent rights, or any right to receive future revenue shares, intellectual property rights or any other form of participation in or relating to the Company or any of its corporate affiliates. MNW Tokens are not intended to be utilized outside the Platform nor as a digital currency, security, commodity, or any kind of financial instrument. Neither the Company nor any of its corporate affiliates shall be liable for any decrease in value of MNW Tokens or any other damages incurred as a result of using or purchasing MNW Tokens for anything besides their intended use on the Platform.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Platform is operated by MN Consulting Services Inc., 4145 N Service Rd 2nd Floor Burlington, ON, Canada L7L6A3
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to [email protected].
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Platform should be directed to [email protected].