This page was last updated on May 4, 2020.
Note that MN Consulting Services Inc. is the entity that acts as the controller of your information.
Please note that by using the Services, you agree that we can collect, use, disclose, and process your information as described in this Policy. Also, please be aware that this Policy only applies to the Services, and not to any other websites, products, or applications you may be able to access or link to via the Services. Whenever you are directed to another website from the Services, you should read the privacy policies of those websites before providing any information to them. This Policy also does not apply to information we collect by other means (including offline) or from other sources.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Services-Related Information. Before allowing you to access the Services, we may collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address and cryptocurrency wallet address on forms you fill out. We also collect your transactional history with us and our affiliates, as well as basic analytics and log-in information when you use the Services, some of which may be collected from third-party providers like Facebook or Google Analytics, and may include, among other things, the type of device you use to access the Services, the times you accessed the Services, your IP address, your device’s hardware model, operating system and version, and other unique device identifiers. Whenever you communicate with us via email or any third-party communication software, a record of that communication as well as accompanying meta-data may be stored by us as well as by the provider of the third-party communication software or email services being used.
- Materials You Upload Using the Services. Should you decide to transmit to us any materials or other data of any kind for any reason you agree such submissions will be deemed nonconfidential, unless you mark such materials or other information as confidential. For any nonconfidential material and information you transmit to us, you automatically grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license right to sublicense, use, copy, transmit, distribute, create derivative works of, and display such materials or other information.
- Log File Information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access the Services. These server logs may include information such as your operating system, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We do not link this automatically collected data to Personal Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to operate and improve the Services, analyze trends for how the Services are being used, personalize your experience of the Services, send you data as part of making the Services available to you, send you technical notices, updates, confirmations, security alerts, to provide support to you, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (including for billing and collection), to tell you about other products and services that we think might interest you, or to respond to your comments or questions.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Personal Information. We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to others. We may store Personal Information in locations outside of our direct control (for instance, on severs or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any Personal Information you elect to make publicly available on the Services, such as posting comments on our website, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on the Services, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Services, or if other users have copied or saved that information. We may also share information we collect with our subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as contractors, service providers, and other third parties who need to access it to work on our behalf to help us make the Services available or providing analytics services for us. We work hard to ensure that these third parties only access and use your information as necessary to perform their functions.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for the Services. We will create aggregations and anonymizations that contain your information in a way that does not directly identify you. We may use and/or share those aggregations and anonymizations for a variety of purposes related to the Services, or our company and its business, without restriction. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- In the Event of a Change of Control. If we sell, divest, or transfer MN Consulting Services Inc. (including any shares in MN Consulting Services Inc.), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses, information such as customer names and email addresses, and other Personal Information related to the Services may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign, or otherwise transfer such information during corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions, or proceedings involving all or a portion of MN Consulting Services Inc. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Sites of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
LEGAL BASIS FOR USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. The following is a list of mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your contact information used to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected], or if we have sent you a promotional email, you may simply request to be unsubscribed from our email list using the “unsubscribe” link appearing in the footer of the email you received.
- Third-Party Hosted Interest-Based Advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising (e.g., Google Ads). However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website, available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING
We maintain (and require our service providers to maintain) appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information you entrust to us. This information may be stored and processed in Canada, the United States, Europe, Asia, or anywhere else in the world in which we or our subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. You acknowledge that, as part of making the Services available to you, we may transfer your information to or maintain your information on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. You agree that we have the right to transfer your information to any jurisdiction in the world in which we or our subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities and by using the Services, or by otherwise providing any information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of that information in any jurisdiction.
In addition to any information that is stored on computers which we or our subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain, the Services may also record data on various distributed public blockchain networks which are replicated over tens of thousands of computer systems across the globe. Given the nature of blockchain technology, once a transaction has been added to the blockchain ledger and verified, it is impossible for you, us, or anyone to delete or modify that data, and it will remain on the blockchain ledger forever. In using the Services, you acknowledge that you understand and accept the manner in which your data may be permanently recorded on the blockchain and that it will not be possible to modify or delete that data even though the privacy laws of your jurisdiction might otherwise require such data to be modified or deleted.
HOW WE PROTECT AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We take safeguarding your information seriously. We will take reasonable administrative, physical, and electronic measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All that said, no method of transmitting or storing information over the Internet is completely secure. With that in mind, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any of the Services.
In those cases where we aggregate information about our users (so that it cannot be associated with you or any other individual) and collect information that does not identify any individual (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.), we may store and use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
We make every effort to comply with the directives appearing in the European Union General Data Processing Regulation (“GDPR”) regarding the following:
- The right to access, correct and delete any Personal Information we collect from you;
- The right to restrict or prohibit our use of any Personal Information that we collect from you; and
- The right to download and transfer any Personal Information that we collect from you.
You may review, update, correct or delete any information you have provided to us simply by logging onto the Services. If you wish to update or delete any other information, you can contact us using the contact information provided in the Contact Us section at the end of this Policy. We will take steps to modify or delete your Personal Information as soon as is practical, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records as required by law. Upon termination of your account, we will retain your information only as long as necessary for to fulfill our obligations in connection with the Services and for any period of time necessary to comply with applicable law, including any applicable statute of limitation.
COMPROMISE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If Personal Information is compromised as a breach of security, we will promptly notify you in compliance with applicable law.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business-related purposes, to you via email, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice via the Services or on the Sites, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
All changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page. When we change the policy in a material manner, we will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice via the Services or on the Sites, prior to the change becoming effective, and update the date following ‘This page was last updated on’ at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or about any of the following:
- You wish to know what Personal Information we have about you;
- You wish to change or correct any Personal Information we have about you;
- You would like us to delete any Personal Information we have about you (which we will do unless otherwise required by law, to comply with this Policy, or pursuant to normal caching procedures); or
- You wish to opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us,
You may contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or at the address below:
MN Consulting Services Inc.
4145 N Service Rd 2nd Floor
Burlington, ON L7L 6A3