The document was last updated: November 8th, 2018. The information in this document is subject to change periodically.
Please note that by using the Services, you agree that we can collect, use, disclose, and process your information as described in this Policy. Also, please be aware that this Policy only applies to the Services, and not to any other websites, products or applications you may be able to access or link to via the Services. Whenever you are directed to another website from the Services, you should read the privacy policies of those websites before providing any information to them. This Privacy
Policy also does not apply to information we collect by other means (including offline) or from other sources.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Services-Related Information. Before allowing you to access the Services, we may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address and Ethereum wallet address. We also collect basic analytics and log-in information when you use the Services, some of which may be collected from third-party providers like Facebook or Google Analytics, and may include, among other things, the type of device you use to access the Services, the times you accessed the Services, your IP address, your device’s hardware model, operating system and version, and other unique device identifiers.
- Log File Information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access the Services. These server logs may include information such as your operating system, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect to operate and improve the Services, analyze trends for how the Services are being used, personalize your experience of the Services, send you data as part of making the Services available to you, send you technical notices, updates, confirmations, security alerts, to provide support to you, to tell you about other products and services that we think might interest you, or to respond to your comments or questions.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Personally Identifiable Information. We will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside of our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on the Services, such as posting comments on our website, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on the Services, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Services, or if other users have copied or saved that information. We may also share information we collect with third parties who need to access it to work on our behalf, such as software developers to help us make the Services available or providing analytics services for us. We work hard to ensure that these third parties only access and use your information as necessary to perform their functions.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for the Services. We will create aggregations and anonymizations that contain your information in a way that does not directly identify you. We may use and/or share those aggregations and anonymizations for a variety of purposes related to the Services, or our company and its business. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- What Happens in the Event of a Change of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer Morpheus Network (including any shares in Morpheus Network), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other personally identifiable information related to the Services may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of Morpheus Network. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Sites of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Your information collected through the Services may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Morpheus Network or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. You acknowledge that, as part of making the Services available to you, we may transfer your information to or maintain your information on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside of the United States and you choose to provide your information to us, you agree that we have the right to transfer your information to the United States and process it there. By using the Services, or by otherwise providing any information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of that information in and to the United States and other countries.
In addition to any information that is stored on computers which Morpheus Network or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain, the Services also store data on the Ethereum distributed public blockchain network which is replicated over tens of thousands of computer systems across the globe. Given the nature of blockchain technology, once a transaction has been added to the blockchain ledger and verified, it is impossible for you, us, or anyone to delete or modify that data, and it will remain on the blockchain ledger forever. In using the Services, you acknowledge that you understand and accept the manner in which your data may be permanently recorded on the blockchain and that it will not be possible to modify or delete that data even though the privacy laws of your jurisdiction might otherwise require such data to be modified or deleted.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take safeguarding your information seriously. We will take reasonable administrative, physical, and electronic measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. All that said, no method of transmitting or storing information over the Internet is completely secure. With that in mind, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
COMPROMISE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Morpheus Network will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
Please contact us at [email protected] regarding any of the following:
- You wish to know what information we have about you;
- You wish to change or correct any personal data we have about you,
- You would like us to delete any personal data we have about you (which we will do unless otherwise required by law, to comply with this Policy, or pursuant to normal caching procedures);
- You wish to opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us; or
- You have any questions or wish to provide feedback on this Policy generally, or the use of your information.